Cloud services means services made available to users on demand via the Internet from a cloud computing provider's servers as opposed to being provided from a company's own on-premises servers. Cloud services are designed to provide easy, scalable access to applications, resources and services, and are fully managed by a cloud services provider.
A cloud service can dynamically scale to meet the needs of its users, and because the service provider supplies the hardware and software necessary for the service, there’s no need for a company to provision or deploy its own resources or allocate IT staff to manage the service. Examples of cloud services include online data storage and backup solutions, Web-based e-mail services, hosted office suites and document collaboration services, database processing, managed technical support services and more.
Our IT-as-a-Service offers provide:
- IT capacity on-demand delivered as a service
- The ability to run existing enterprise applications unchanged
- Nimble private and/or public network access
- A shorter provisioning lead time
- Options for self-service or Nimble managed service
- A range of redundancy and back-up options
- Options for dedicated and shared servers infrastructure
- The ability to budget using our clear unit costs
- Support for existing application software licenses
Nimble's cloud services put you in control of a flexible computing environment that is hosted in a secure Nimble data centre and provided on a subscription basis.